- 'A Message to the Churches' from The Manchester District Association of Unitarian and Free Christian Churches'. Undated, but the message for 'Rememberance Day' and the contents makes clear that it is during wartime.
- Printed leaflet relating to a service at Rosslyn Hill Chapel, Hampstead during 1940.
- Typescript document headed: 'How the Colonies came to us'. This is probably one of the essays read to a monthly meeting of the Conference of Ministers.
- Typescript summary of an address by 'Bro. Kennedy' on Middleton Murray's The Betrayal of Christ by the Churches. Presumably a summary of a further address to a monthly meeting of the Conference.
Typescripts and Printed Leaflet
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 UCC/5/3/4
- Dates of Creation1940n.d.
- Physical Description4 items