'H.D. Roberts MSS and Papers Packet I'
Mixed bundle of typescript copies and manuscript notes.
Original envelope contained list of contents as follows:
- Troubles in England: a. Archdeacon Philpot; b. The Elizabethan Settlement; c. Positions of Puritans and their treatment by the authorities.
- Analysis of 'Irenicum...' by Jeremiah Burroughs. London 1653.
- a. Presbyterian and Independent. Emergences and Congregationals; b. An analysis of Contemporary Literature.
- History of Presbyterians (including an examination of Neal)
- John Robinson and Separatism.
- Analyses of Old Unitarian Tracts; Clarke's Scripture doctrine of the Trinity, and Nye's Criticism of it in 'The Expixation' of the Articles of the Divine Unity, the Trinity and Incarnation. L.1715.
- Analysis of 'Irenicon, or a Review of the late Controversies about the Trinity ...' by Benjamin Bennett. London 1722.
- Sketch of the Reformation. 'Reginald Peacock; John Colet' William Tyndal and Thomas More; Anne Askew; Joan Bocher (Martyrs); Calvin and Servetus; Reformation and Counter-Reformation; The Troubles at Frankfort.
- Quakerism and the Spirit.
- Stillingfleet's Irenicum and unreasonableness of Separation: with Nonconformist criticisms.
- Works of Thomas Emlyn.
- Busher's 'Religion's Peace' and c.