- Papers concerned the published history of Unitarian College Manchester: Unitarian to the Core, Unitarian College, Manchester, 1854-2004 (2004). Comprises letters to Rev Leonard Smith, former Principal of the College and editor of the book, from approx. twenty former students containing their reminiscences of life at the College, 2002-2004, plus a copy of the magazine Stirrings (1982/3), containing reminiscences of Geoffrey J. Evans. The reminiscences cover the period from the 1930s to the 1970s. Also papers relating to a chapter by Alan Ruston in the published history of Unitarian College Manchester: "Unitarian to the Core, Unitarian College, Manchester, 1854-2004" (2004).
- Typescript Manuscript: Walter H. Burgess, 'The Story of the General Baptists Universalists and Freethinking Christians'. Modern typescript version produced by Andrew Hill, 24 February 2005 [Original 1907].
- Typescript: fragments of a lecture on Priestley. 5 pages (pp. 178-179a and pp. 196-7).
- Mechanically reproduced document: handwritten notes and typescript. 16 pages, the first 14 pages are handwritten: 'The Minister and His Work. Summerville, 1929-30. Notes for Lectures ... John Ballantyr ... Liverpool'. Last two pages (typescript) 'Unitarian College, Manchester Valedictory Service, Cross Street Chapel, Manchester, Tuesday, 1st July, 1930'
- Handwritten document: 'List of the Members of Parliament returned from the County of Down to sit in the Irish House of Commons from the year 1631 to the Period of the Union'. n.d.
Bundles of Documents
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 UCC/3/9/11
- Dates of Creation1882-2004