This series contains records of an arbitration case concerning the supply of defective equipment. The initial claim was made by Westinghouse on 16 December 1908. Underground Electric Railways Company of London Limited responded with the contract of 12 March 1902. A specification was added to the Contract circa 14 February 1903. The case went to Arbitration in 1910, and then to Appeal in 1911.
Underground Electric Railways Company of London Limited: Power Department: Reports of Proceedings between Westinghouse Electric and Manufacturing Company Limited and the Underground Electric Railways Company of London Limited
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2856 (NEW)LT000195
- Former ReferenceGB 2856 Part1/1/Series20/1
- Dates of Creation1901-1930
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description89 folders and volumes
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
All surviving items retained.
Retained at Lots Road in the Generation Engineer's annex until transfer to the London Transport Group Archive in June 1999.