Minute books 1924-1964; Correspondence 1924-1953; Compensation records 1940-1962; Price lists c.1920- 1953; Lodge statements c.1943-1945; Election material 1952 & 1959; Accident report 1946; Financial records 1943-1948; Manning lists 1926-1948; Posters 1960-1961; Wage Slips 1937 & 1941
Nine Mile Point Lodge
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 217 SWCC : MNA/NUM/L/57
- Dates of Creation1920-1964
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description5 boxes, 34 volumes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Nine Mile Point Lodge was a branch of the National Union of Mineworkers (South Wales Area). No further information known at the time of compilation.
Access unrestricted unless stated otherwise.
Other Finding Aids
A hardcopy list is available in the searchroom.
Conditions Governing Use
A photocopying service is available. Contact repository for details.
No publication without written permission from the Archivist.