Journal of Lady Eleanor Butler, January 1788-January 1791, chiefly recording details of the weather, visitors, books read, correspondence and local events.
Eleanor Butler: Journal
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 22971C [RESTRICTED ACCESS]
- Dates of Creation1788-1791
- Language of MaterialEnglish English.
- Physical Descriptioniii, 546 ff. (paginated 1-1066, with a few unnumbered leaves) ; 225 x 175 mm.
Dark green morocco binding with gold tooling, second quarter of 20th century; 'Journal of E.B. & S.P.' on spine.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Access to the original manuscript by authorised permission only. Readers are directed to use surrogate copies.
Title based on contents.
Alternative Form Available
Available on microfilm at the Library (NLW Film 1000).