Letters, 1929-1947, mainly to Mrs Eva Mary Bell, relating chiefly to her book, The Hamwood Papers (London, 1930), with copy and draft letters from her, and miscellaneous family letters; together with a typescript synopsis of the book, a typescript radio script on the Ladies of Llangollen, and related notes.
Eva Mary Bell: Correspondence
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 22991E [RESTRICTED ACCESS]
- Dates of Creation1929-1947
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish English.
- Physical Description64 ff.
Guarded and filed at NLW.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Access to the original manuscript by authorised permission only. Readers are directed to use surrogate copies.
Title based on contents.
Alternative Form Available
Available on microfilm at the Library (NLW Film 1003).