Transcripts, [18/19 cent.], in the hand of Sarah Ponsonby, of an incomplete and apparently unpublished verse drama entitled 'Love's Frenzy, or the Garlands of the Faun', and of poems, bearing dates of composition between 1777 and 1779, some of them by the same anonymous author; illustrated with monochrome watercolour drawings, also probably by Sarah Ponsonby.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 22979C [RESTRICTED ACCESS]
- Dates of Creation[late 18 cent. x early 19 cent.]
- Language of MaterialEnglish English.
- Physical Description68 ff. ; 260 x 200 mm.
Guarded and filed (previously in cardboard folder with remains of yellow silk ribbon ties).
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Access to the original manuscript by authorised permission only. Readers are directed to use surrogate copies.
Title based on contents.
Alternative Form Available
Available on microfilm at the Library (NLW Film 1001).
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
At least one leaf missing after f. 41, part of ff. 37, 58 cut away.