A catalogue, 1792, probably in the hand of Sarah Ponsonby, of books at Plasnewydd belonging to her and to Lady Eleanor Butler, comprising both a subject classification (ff. 3-92) and location list (ff. 93-131).
Plasnewydd Library Catalogue
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 22980C [RESTRICTED ACCESS]
- Dates of Creation1792
- Language of MaterialEnglish English
- Physical Descriptioniii, 137 ff. ; 250 x 185 mm.
Russia leather, diced in blind, with gold fillets and decoration, 'Catalogue' stamped in gold on spine; rebacked at NLW.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Access to the original manuscript by authorised permission only. Readers are directed to use surrogate copies.
Title based on contents.
Alternative Form Available
Available on microfilm at the Library (NLW Film 1001).