A volume containing transcripts, [c. 1804-1805], probably by Lady Eleanor Butler, of two letters, 1801-1802, from a traveller recounting his experiences in Jerusalem (cf. NLW MS 22982C) and Paris, including a meeting with Napoleon Buonaparte.
Letters from a traveller
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 22981B [RESTRICTED ACCESS]
- Dates of Creation[c. 1804-1805]
- Language of MaterialEnglish English.
- Physical Descriptioni, 95 ff. (blank from f. 24 verso) ; 180 x 110 mm.
Half-leather and marbled paper over boards, cropped at fore-edge.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Access to the original manuscript by authorised permission only. Readers are directed to use surrogate copies.
Title based on contents.
Alternative Form Available
Available on microfilm at the Library (NLW Film 1002).
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Four leaves cut away before f. 1.