Transcripts, [1872x1880], in an unidentified hand (see also NLW MSS 22994B, 22996B) of twelve letters, April-November 1798, to Sarah Ponsonby from her second cousin Sarah Tighe (née Fownes) in Ireland, containing news of the progress of the Wexford Rebellion.
Letters to Sarah Ponsonby
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 22978B [RESTRICTED ACCESS]
- Dates of Creation[1872x1880]
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish English.
- Physical Description87 ff. (ff. 1 verso-9 verso, 45 verso-87 blank) ; 220 x 180 mm.
Dark blue limp leather binding with single gold and blind fillets.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Access to the original manuscript by authorised permission only. Readers are directed to use surrogate copies.
Title based on contents.
Alternative Form Available
Available on microfilm at the Library (NLW Film 1001).