Letter sent from Brixton Oval thanking Raffalovich for his letter and invitation, but does not know when he will visit Edinburgh and declines to publicly lecture. Ellis encloses a publisher's circular of his works and says that the only way to obtain copies is from the publishers who are based in Philadelphia: Ellis offers to forward any orders. Also talks of forthcoming publication with a chapter on inversion.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MAR/2/9/4
- Dates of Creation28 Sep 1906
- Physical Description1 sheet