Mark books of A.F. Pollard as examiner.
Mark Books of A.F. Pollard
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.eng.misc.d.885-6
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. misc. d. 885-6
- Dates of Creation1904-5
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description2 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Albert Frederick Pollard (1869-1948) was a historian, and an examiner in the school of modern history, Oxford University. Details are given in the Dictionary of National Biography.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The volumes were given to the Library by Graham Pollard in 1949.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. I, nos. 45607-8.