Includes picture postcards of the towns visited on the tour and a handwritten note from dancer Michael Bayston.
Programmes for Entertainments National Service Association (E.N.S.A.) tour to Germany, 1946
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/MA/04/01/0168
- Dates of Creation[January] 1946
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).