Includes picture postcards of the towns visited on the tour and a handwritten note from dancer Michael Bayston.
Programmes for Entertainments National Service Association (E.N.S.A.) tour to Germany, 1946
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/MA/04/01/0168
- Dates of Creation[January] 1946
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).