Four A4 sheets, stapled, forming the programme of a performance of 'RainForest'. The piece was performed as part of a season exmining Duchamp's influence on various artists including Merce Cunningham.
Programme for 'RainForest' performance at Barbican centre, London, 2013
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/MA/04/01/1414
- Dates of Creation27 March 2013
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 programme
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).