'Jumps' was an 'Experimental Workshop in choreography and sculpture'. Choreographer was Zoltan Imre. Dancers were Zoltan Imre, Daniela Loretz, Sally Owen, Nelson Fernandez.
Programmes for performances of 'Jumps' at the Air Gallery, 20 January 1978
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/MA/04/01/0833
- Dates of Creation20 January 1978
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).