The entries in this notebook / diary have been made by Burgess. They include notes towards the following literary works:
1) Enderby Outside,
2) MF (also known as The Incest Play, The Riddle Solver, or The Solver of Riddles)
The notebook also contains:
1) diary entries, dated 1 January 1964 - 17 February 1964;
2) appointments and addresses;
4) 3-page typescript insert “Summary of Necessary Expenditure Incurred During the Financial Year 1964-1965 by ‘Anthony Burgess’ (John Burgess Wilson and Lynne Wilson….”
5) three pieces of correspondence, dated 1964 and 1967.