The film treatment consists of a working scenario of 11 scenes, writer's note, and character list.
File containing a copy of a letter and film treatment, written by Catherine Mortimer to Michael Powell (Columbia Pictures, Australia), regarding an idea for a film based on the life of Edward Lear, with the suggested title "How Pleasant to know Mr Lear".
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3104 AB/ARCH/A/LEA/4
- Former ReferenceGB 3104 Typescripts by Others, 24
- Dates of CreationMarch 1968
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description22 pages
- Direct Link