The file contains: twenty photographic prints; eleven 35mm slides; and a letter from Gladys Carr, Senior Editor McGraw-Hill Book Company, to Burgess, "David Robinson has just given me these duplicate prints and slides and I hasten to send them to you. The black and white photos may ultimately be done in high contrast.".
Photographic prints of a series of reflective images by David Robinson, which inspired Burgess's novel Beard's Roman Women.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3104 AB/ARCH/A/BEA/3
- Former ReferenceGB 3104 AB.P.4.300; AB.P.4.301; AB.P.4.302; AB.P.4.303; AB.P.4.304; AB.P.4.305; AB.P.4.306; AB.P.4.307; AB.P.4.308; AB.P.4.309; AB.P.4.310; AB.P.4.311; AB.P.4.312; AB.P.4.313; AB.P.4.314; AB.P.4.315; AB.P.4.316; AB.P.4.317; AB.P.4.318; AB.P.4.319
- Dates of Creationc.1976
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description20 photographic prints. Dimensions (inches): 10x8. [Black and white]; 11 35mm slides
Scope and Content
Beard's Roman Women: A Novel. by Anthony Burgess. With photographs by David Robinson (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1976)Reflections, by David Robinson. (Secker and Warburg, London, 1978)