Only an incomplete partial description of a scene (18 lines) survives, beginning "A hall in Blackfriars, summer 1529. There is a little warm light, amorous and intimate, illuminating King Henry, in white shirt, doublet, hose, and Anne Boleyn, whose gorgeous black hair cascades down her back. The are embracing passionately..."
Fragment of an unidentified script by Burgess about Anne Boleyn and King Henry VIII.
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3104 AB/ARCH/A/ZZA/2
- Former ReferenceGB 3104 AB Typescript, 103
- Dates of Creation?1970s-?1980s
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 page
- Direct Link