1) Burgess sitting (smoking) on a sofa;
2) Burgess at his piano;
3) Burgess at the doorway to his flat;
4) Burgess next to scaffolding;
5) Burgess sitting at a table in a street-cafe / bar (smoking);
6) Burgess sitting by a statue of Suffren Reymond at Monaco Town Hall;
7) Burgess at the harbour.
Two of the images are annotated by Liana Burgess as follows: "Anthony in rue Grimaldi 44, Monaco, playing his music on the piano which was said to belong to Josephine Baker. His face is reflected in the Chinese tryptic mirror" and "Anthony in rue Grimaldi 44 with the geodesic dome given to him by its inventor Fuller."
The file also includes correspondence (in English and French) from Sophie Bassouls, dated 1978, 1979, 1981.
Photographer: Rush (Sophie BASSOULS)