Burgess has annotated the album to indicate the date / location of many of the photographs:
1) "Airport, Stockholm, 1983. Then Amsterdam.": street-scenes in Amsterdam, occasionally featuring Burgess and Andrew Burgess-Wilson;
2) "TV programme (RAI 3) - Sunday 9 March 1986 to Tuesday. Turin. Ugo Pagliai as Handel. Prog. transmitted 28.3.86.": Burgess (in tuxedo) with film-crew and costumed actors
3) "Sweden summer 1983 - Waxholm, Stockholm": boats on the river; Andrew Burgess-Wilson sitting in an unidentified hotel room
4) "April 12 1986: Lugano (Savosa): Neve, Neige, Schnee (arr. Apr. 11 after night in Ovada)": Burgess's garden in Savosa in the snow, including two photographs of Burgess holding a joint of meat
5) "Berlin. April 1986 (Akademie der Künste)": including images of Burgess standing next to a sculpture, possibly in the grounds of the Academy of Arts in Berlin, and sitting (smoking a cigar) in an unidentified cafe/bar
6) "Stockholm. Sept. 1986": street-scenes
7) "Goteburg. Aug. 1986 (Bookfair 2nd year)": Burgess signing books for members of the public
8) "Stockholm 86": street-scenes
9) "Journey from Stockholm '86": views from a car window, inside a service-station, and of a building yard.
The album also contains photographs of street-scenes and a fountain in San Severino, Marche, Italy; Burgess waiting on a platform of an unidentified railway station; trains at Gothenburg station; Liseberg amusement park, Gothenburg; Burgess standing opposite Liseberg amusement park; and Burgess sitting on a sofa, presumably in a hotel room in Gothenburg.
Photographer: Liana BURGESS.