Correspondence sent to and from Lady Rita Mallalieu concerning invitations to events and meetings. The invitations mostly relate to events and meetings that she was invited to in her capacity as Chairman of the Buckinghamshire Area Health Authority, such as: the opening events for health campaigns and hospital appeals; meetings of the Institute of Health Service Administrators; and Committee and Friend group meetings relating to healthcare in the Buckinghamshire area.
Invitations and appointments
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1103 JPM/3/5/6
- Dates of Creation1974-26 Mar 1981
- Physical Description1 file
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
These records may contain personal data relating to living individuals. The original may be made available for individual consultation if the following terms have been met:
- the Heritage Quay supervisor is satisfied that the researcher is consulting the records for historical research purposes only and will not cause substantial damage or distress to any subject of the records
- the researcher has been alerted to the Data Protection principles that they must follow
- the researcher has signed a Researcher Undertaking form
It may be possible to provide a redacted copy of a record if certain sections contain data that is not suitable for production.
Ask the archivist responsible for the collection, or senior member of staff, if you have any Data Protection concerns around making these records accessible.