Index of the individual cases of constituents sent to JPW Mallalieu as MP for Huddersfield (1945-1950) and Huddersfield East (1950-1979). For each case the index contains: a case number; name of the person/group, occassionally with a contact number; brief description of the subject or issue raised; and sometimes details of the outcome.
Index of constituents' cases
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1103 JPM/2/5
- Dates of Creation1945-[c 1970s]
- Physical Description1 volume
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This record may contain personal data relating to living individuals. The original may be made available for individual consultation if the following terms have been met:
- the Heritage Quay supervisor is satisfied that the researcher is consulting the records for historical research purposes only and will not cause substantial damage or distress to any subject of the records
- the researcher has been alerted to the Data Protection principles that they must follow
- the researcher has signed a Researcher Undertaking form
It may be possible to provide a redacted copy of a record if certain sections contain data that is not suitable for production.
Ask the archivist responsible for the collection, or senior member of staff, if you have any Data Protection concerns around making these records accessible.