Rothholz attended the Reimann School, Regency Street, London SW1, from January 1938 to May 1939.
Material relating to the Reimann School
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1837 DES/RHZ/2/1/2
- Dates of Creation1937-1940 and 1974
- Language of MaterialEnglish
Administrative / Biographical History
Conditions Governing Access
Researchers wishing to consult the collection should make an appointment. Telephone 44 (0)1273 643217 or email email@example.com.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission must be sought to publish any material from the collection. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yasuko Suga 'Modernism, Commercialism and Display Design in Britain' Journal of Design History Vol 19, No 2, 137-154