Article about Rothholz is on pages 440-441, and the three loose presscuttings from the Jewish Chronicle and the Willesden Chronicle.
'Willesden Monthly Illustrated', containing piece about HAR's success in the Paris Art Congress, and three loose presscuttings on the same subject.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1837 DES/RHZ/3/1/2
- Dates of Creation05 Oct 1937
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 pieces
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Researchers wishing to consult the collection should make an appointment. Telephone 44 (0)1273 643217 or email email@example.com.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Created by Sue Breakell
Conditions Governing Use
Permission must be sought to publish any material from the collection. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.