Rothholz designed a new corporate identity for the company. This material consists of 7 copies of an invitation to the Centre's opening on 20 November 1963, one of them addressed to HAR; a proof of an advert promoting the newly-opened centre; and a letter from Norman [Marcus], a director of the company, dated 24 February 1964, primarily regarding HAR's unpaid account.
Office Furnishing Centre Ltd, London
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1837 DES/RHZ/1/1/30
- Dates of Creation20 Nov 1963 - 24 Feb 1964
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description9 pieces
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Researchers wishing to consult the collection should make an appointment. Telephone 44 (0)1273 643217 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission must be sought to publish any material from the collection. Email email@example.com.