The sub-fonds consists of ms and ts drafts of lectures and speeches given by Graves, including those associated with his tenure of the post of Professor of Poetry at the University of Oxford (RG/H/CO and RG/H/O).
Papers of Robert Graves: Lectures and speeches
Scope and Content
This description is part of the Papers of Robert Graves, which has been divided into the following series, which are described in separate EAD instances:
- RG/A: Poetry
- RG/B Short stories: texts, revisions and associated papers
- RG/C: Studies of mythology, history and religion
- RG/D: Novels and novellas: texts, revisions and associated papers
- RG/E: Works of translation: texts, revisions and associated papers
- RG/F: Performing arts and film
- RG/G: Critical prose and journalism
- RG/H: Lectures and speeches
- RG/I: Diaries of Robert Graves
- RG/J: Correspondence (arranged by correspondent)
- RG/K: Correspondence (arranged by subject)
- RG/L: Press cuttings
- RG/M: Works by others: pamphlets, offprints and other materials
- RG/N: Miscellaneous
Contact the Librarian, St John's College, Oxford.
The series need to be put into a better chronological order in Adlib - nb Creweian Orations should not file at the end.