59: Includes Welsh attack on Neath, 1294/5; attacks on Kenfig and Neath; Abbot of Margams loss, Kenfig; attacks on Llangynwyd; Leyshon DAvene and Sully; Lords of Baglan; old Cowbridge - Corys Gang, Margam; Chris Turberville, Sker, refuses oath of supremacy; Llwyd assertion that Morgan ap Caradoc was founder of Margam Abbey; Hopkins pedigree. n.d.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 D/D LE/116
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 vol