E: Includes notes on Account of city of Kenfig posted on a wall of Prince of Wales Inn; dissolution by the municipal corporation Act of 1883 of the ancient borough of Kenfig; early Norman castles (Aberavon castle and Kenfig); extracts from The Cambrian and South Wales Daily Post newspapers re Baglan school; obituary notices; stoppage of the Celluloid Work and conviction of Joseph Windred of Harrow, 12 May 1814 (transported to New South Wales, Australia). n.d.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 D/D LE/30
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 vol