[Copies of] letters, "no.23" and "no.24", from Dorothy Isaac:
- 1. Dated. 22 May 1923, to Muriel wishing her "many happy returns"; looking forward to new helpers; visits by Mr. and Mrs.[T.H.] Wilson to villages, leaving her as mission house-keeper; visit by Louise Gentil; dry season; Bessie [Dunn]’s work at Bak[w]a Mbule; new medicine for leprosy; new interest among the Christians.
- 2. Dated 26 May 1923, to her mother thanking her for pictures; references To Miss [G.] Desborough, Miss [M.] Chalmers, [H.] Moyes, U. Westcott, [W.]Amies; Bessie [Dunn]’s work at Bak[w]a Mbule; prayer meetings for women held by herself and [T.H.] Wilson; wedding of Louise Gentil; visits by Mr. and Mrs. [T.H.] Wilson to villages; conference; news from Miss Jacob.
- 3. Dated 13 Jun. 1923, to Muriel regarding her visits to villages; visits by [T.] Nixon; dry season;a village market.
- 4. Dated 20 Jun. 1923, to Mr. Cheney thanking him for letters and Bible notes; reference to translation of Bible into Luna Inkongo.
- 5. Dated 20 Jun. 1923, to her mother regarding her visits to villages; receipt of letters, pictures etc.; ref, to Alexander's hymns; return of Mr. and Mrs.[C.] Althorp to Bak[w]a Mbule; [T.H.] Wilson's killing of a hippo; outbreak of influenza; visit by Louis[Gentil]; expected arrival of new workers; [W.] Amies' journeying.
Dated at Inkongo, Nombi and Bake Mgôi.