A collection of papers concerning Captaine Louis-Alexis Guillot de Poilly, an ancestor of Jean Louis Lincoln, who was stationed on l'Île de France (Mauritius) during the eighteenth century. Some of the documents read 'Grillot' rather than 'Guillot'.
The Papers of Louis-Alexis Guillot de Poilly
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Lincoln/A
- Dates of Creation1767–1971
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description17 items mixed
Scope and Content
Left to St John's College by Jean Louis Lincoln, 1971.