One volume titled 'Patterns of Medallion Carpets, 1141 to 8751', which includes both loose outlines and others pasted onto pages, potential for duplication, list on the inside cover, condition - fragile. The second 'Templeton Line Drawings: Bordered Squares - Floral, Persian, Damask', 'Vol. 2' on inside cover, many loose items within volume, binding gone, great potential for duplication. Two folios: 'J. T & Co: Persian Design Outlines' - loose in folio (removed to small folder) and 'J. T. & Co: Floral & Damask Design Outlines' - loose in folio (removed to small folder). Large sized outlines in a loose bundle, which had been folded (placed in medium folder).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 STOD/201/1/4/3
- Dates of Creationc1875-1975
- Physical Description2 volumes, 2 folios & 1 folder