Belonging to John W. Goodby and used whilst undertaking research into liquid crystals at Bell Laboratories, the University of Hull and the University of York. Note that later discoveries from the 1990s were made using this microscope. Includes polarizing light microscope with attached eyepieces and beam splitter, Glarex tube attachment with power pack, power supply for microscope, camera and exposure meter, travelling measure in three parts.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DLCR/10/1/5
- Dates of Creationc.1980s-1990s
- Physical Description1 box
Scope and Content
Item cannot be produced in the searchroom, however, a surrogate image can be provided on request.