File contains overhead slides, manuscript lecture notes and correspondence between Professor George Gray and P.J. Butler, Dean of the Faculty of Science at the University of Birmingham, and Mr Ruffle, the Senior Registrar of the faculty, relating to a Faculty Lecture given by Professor Gray on 22 Oct 1996. Note that Professor Gray refers to himself as a Research Co-ordinator at Merck Ltd and also Chairman of the Advisory Board of the new Southampton Liquid Crystal Institute.
File: Lecture 'The Facilitating Role of Chemistry in Liquid Crystal Technology'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DLCR/4/1/50
- Dates of Creation1 Feb 1996-30 Oct 1996
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader