Documents relating to fairgrounds collected by Tommy Green including photographs, paintings, manuscripts, correspondence, newspaper cuttings, cash books, programmes from Tyldesley Wakes and plans of Bolton Fairs.
Tommy Green Collection
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2314 NFA 0001
- Dates of Creation1911-1968
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 box photographs, 4 mss, 5 plans, 3 ff
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Tommy Green is a fairground enthusiast who collected information and images from the fairgrounds he visited.
Catalogued by type
Conditions Governing Access
The painting and photographs make up part of the image database collection which is available to view by appointment in the NFA reading room. Other items to be requested prior to visit.
Donated by Thomas W. (Tommy) Green.
Other Finding Aids
A catalogue of items is available at the NFA reading room.
description prepared by Jane Donaldson