Arranged chronologically by date of admission, contains details of male and female patients. Includes details of date of admission; general reference number; patient name; sex; age on admission; age group; class either private, health service, or Broadmoor; status; classification; mode of admission; type of admission; disposal whether transferred, discharged or died; and any observations.
Register of admissions for treatment
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 HD/1/1754
- Dates of Creation19 Jan 1982-19 Dec 1983
- Physical Description1 vol.
Scope and Content
100 year closure period