Contains quarterly receipts and payments for various accounts including: salaries and wages; clothing; suspense account; building and repairs account; and maintenance account. For a complete list of accounts see volume. Includes a loose leaf report entitled 'Statement as to Finance', which includes descriptions of the contents of each account, and instructions for which transactions should go into which account, dated Apr 1929. Includes a loose leaf document sent to the Clerks of the County Councils, listing the costs to each county for the building work being carried out in the hospital, dated 28 Jan 1931.
Receipts and payments book
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 HD/1/1748
- Dates of Creation31 Dec 1925-31 Mar 1934
- Physical Description1 vol.