The Ablett fund was named after Joseph Ablett, who gave 20 acres of land, worth £2,000, on which the hospital was built.
Ablett Fund Accounts
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 HD-1/3/1/5/hub
- Dates of Creation1848-1939
- Physical Description4 items
Scope and Content
A record at this level is a section heading rather than a description of an individual document. Please explore the contents of this section and use the individual item's reference number when ordering.