Volume is arranged into months. Each page includes information of amounts received such as payments for rent and laundry services and amounts payable for things such as utilities, insurance policies, and canteen costs. Contains details of date of payment received; amount; from whom; on what account and date of deed; whether examined by auditor; and years in which the amount is receivable and date of receipt; when payable; and years in which the amount is payable and years of payment.
Register of charges receivable and payable
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 HD/1/1679
- Dates of Creation1 Jan 1958-31 Dec 1964
- Physical Description1 vol.