Contains quarterly summaries of male and female patient payments for their stay in the hospital, divided into unions. Includes details of patient name; patient number; date of admission, departure, discharge, or death; rate of maintenance; extra charges; and total amount paid. Folio number 50, 108, and 167 contain yearly summaries of the amounts chargeable per quarter to each union. NOT TO BE PRODUCED CONSERVATION REQUIRED.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 HD/1/1683
- Dates of Creation30 Jun 1926-31 Mar 1929
- Physical Description1 vol.
Scope and Content
NOT TO BE PRODUCED