Contains information about the daily numbers of patients in the hospital. Each page includes details of date; the types of patients admitted, discharged or died either criminal, health service, or service, and whether male or female; the total number of patients including criminal and health service; the total number of patients on trial; and the grand total on the books. Includes details of informal patients, and those admitted under sections 25, 26, 29, or 30 of the Mental Health Act. The back of the volume includes statistics relating to the overall yearly numbers of patients.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 HD/1/1390
- Dates of Creation1 Jul 1963-31 May 1965
- Physical Description1 vol.