Male and female patient admission register, arranged chronologically by date of admission. Includes details of date of admission, general reference number; name; sex; age on admission; age group; civil state; class; classification; mode of admission; type of admission; disposal whether admitted for treatment, transferred, or discharged; if died date of death; and observations. The observations column contains letters, a key to which can be found in item HD/1/1763.
Register of informal admissions
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 HD/1/1779
- Dates of Creation25 Sep 1981-12 May 1983
- Physical Description1 vol.
Scope and Content
100 year closure period