Daily diary of admissions, departures, deaths, and returns from trial at the North Wales Hospital. The entries include details of date of admission, discharge, death, or return; name; general reference number, notices of admission; status whether informal, voluntary or certified, from November onwards this changes to informal or admitted under a section of the Mental Health Act; and whether left or died.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 HD/1/1668
- Dates of Creation8 Oct 1960-25 Jul 1961
- Physical Description1 vol.
Scope and Content
100 year closure period