The first half of the volume contains a record of dangerous drugs received and includes details of date, name of person or body from whom obtained, address of person from whom obtained, amount, and form in which obtained. The second part of the volume includes details of drugs dispensed and includes details of date, name of nurse, name of ward for which required, name of prescribing doctor, name of patient for whom ordered, case number, prescription number, quantity given and remarks, dated from 1936 to 1939. Volume is water damaged.
Record of dangerous drugs book
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 HD/1/1315
- Dates of Creation2 Oct 1936-11 Feb 1945
- Physical Description1 vol.
Scope and Content
100 year closure period