Registers of pauper patient admissions. A pauper patients stay was paid for by their local Poor Law Union, although the medical treatment given did not differ pauper patient accommodation was less spacious and the food differed from that given to private patients.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 HD-1/5/4/2/hub
- Dates of Creation1867-1927
- Physical Description13 items
Scope and Content
A record at this level is a section heading rather than a description of an individual document. Please explore the contents of this section and use the individual item's reference number when ordering.