Daily diary of admissions, departures, deaths, and returns from trial at the North Wales Hospital. The entries include details of date of admission, discharge, death, or return; name; general reference number, notices of admission; status whether voluntary, temporary, or certified; and whether left or died. Includes loose leaf patient forms entitled notice of discharge on leave and notice of return from leave.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 HD/1/1524
- Dates of Creation3 Feb 1957-8 Jul 1957
- Physical Description1 vol.
Scope and Content
100 year closure period