Male and female patient admission register, arranged chronologically by date of admission. Includes details of date of admission, general reference number; name; sex; age on admission; age group; civil state; class; classification; mode of admission; type of admission; dates admitted for observation or treatment; date transferred to another hospital; where discharged to; if died date of death; and observations.
Register of informal admissions
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 HD/1/1638
- Dates of Creation29 Oct 1975-6 Jun 1976
- Physical Description1 vol.
Scope and Content
100 year closure period