Register of patients admission containing details of date of admission; general reference number; name of patient; address; sex; age on admission/date of birth; age group either under or over 65; civil state either single, married, widowed, or divorced; classification whether admitted as an informal patient or under the Mental Health Act; details of regrading's; initials of consultant; ward; ward changes; religion; address (often written as home); date of discharge or death; and remarks.
Register of admissions
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 HD/1/1728
- Dates of Creation1 Jun 1987-22 Jun 1989
- Physical Description1 vol.
Scope and Content
100 year closure period