Under the terms of the Mental Treatment Act 1930, three categories of patients were created to replace the former categories of pauper and private patient. Certified patients were those who could not themselves consent to admission and treatment.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 HD-1/5/4/3/hub
- Dates of Creation1931-1948
- Physical Description10 items
Scope and Content
A record at this level is a section heading rather than a description of an individual document. Please explore the contents of this section and use the individual item's reference number when ordering.